-->

Monday, May 9, 2016

Chinese cabbage juice!

Usually I make my juice at the night before, ideally you should do it right before consuming, but I followed the premise, that a 10 hour juice is better than no juice at all! (I use a slow juicer!)

This juice has a really fresh flavor and gets eveb better with a lot of Chinese cabbage; this is a really complete vegetable, in only 100 gr (16 calories) contains 13% DRA calcium and 48% DRA K vitamin!

Unfortunately I didn’t remind of taking a picture of the juice itself, but… it's green! :O




For two portions the ingredients are:

1 chinese cabbage

2 cucumber

8 celery stalks

4 apple


In my juices I usually go with apples or pears, which gave me a lot of juice and are real inexpensive. I save the “good fruit” to eat solo!


Be kind, be vegan! (this weak I dare you to start at least on day with a great juice :p)

No comments:

Post a Comment